Thursday, March 01, 2012

It was quite a pleasant day today.   Kind of cloudy but there was no wind and it was not too cold.

We were home all day and I was busy all day.   The first day home in several and things do get behind.

Sara, the PT, came at 11:30AM.   Dick did very well today.   He walked a bit and did two balancing sessions at the sink.  He got up at about 7:30AM and had a quiet morning which I know helped.  Tomorrow she is coming again at 1PM.    He has a busier day but there should be at least 2 hours after his bath so he will probably not be too tired.   

I went to UW Sheboygan at about 5PM to enjoy the one man show by Keary Kautzer at the Fine Arts Gallery.   It was entitled Keep it Simple.   And they are just lovely, mostly water colors .  I love the vibrancy and, yes, the simplicity of his paintings.   

Now I am home and this will be very short.   I had a rather painful day but the Tylenol seems to be helping.

Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: