Monday, February 27, 2012

Well, no nap today.    We got up basically with the cat as Dick woke up then and it seemed silly to go back to bed then.   6AM is really OK if I sleep well, but I did not.   I had to get up with Dick once during the night and had a heck of a time getting back to sleep and then kept waking up.

I left at 9AM for Bible Study.   We had five of us there and had an interesting talk about Psalm 20.

Then I went to Mom's.   She only had two bills to pay so we had a nice long visit today.   I took the Bridget that Bob did for me to show to her and to the bible study.   They are all impressed. Of course.

Home again, Rachel had been here and drawn blood from Dick.   She called shortly after I got home to tell me that his coagulation count was just fine and to agree with the concerns that I had expressed to her yesterday about Dick's general condition and his forgetfulness.   She called Dr. Sharon's office.  He was not in so it was recommended that we got to Urgent Care here in Plymouth to see Dr. Bostwick.   He is the doctor who treated my sprained foot some time earlier this year. 

He took a fresh set of blood tests and an Xray and he reviewed everything else in the file.   The only thing he found is that the fluid buildup in his lower right lung is worse.   So he has left a message with Dr. Kream that Dick should see him as soon as possible.    Otherwise, we will have to wait for over three weeks for the appointment that is already scheduled.

Anyway,  We were at the Clinic from 3PM until 5:30PM and we are exhausted.   So. we are making our way towards an early bedtime.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: