Thursday, July 13, 2006

We have been busy little people today. Chelsea and I went for our walk at 6:00AM as usual. It was very comfortable. By the time we left for our breakfast and errands it was already getting warm and muggy. Actually, it only hit 86 or 87 and we are supposed to be in the 90s by Saturday but it was quite hot enough, thank you.

We had our breakfast at Zana's, then went on to the Clinic for Dick's blood test. He was perfest AGAIN. That makes 19 months in a row.

Grocery shopping was next on the agenda.

When we got home, I cleaned bathrooms and started the currant wine. Tomorrow, I will strain the juice out of the pulp, add the sugar and additives. Then Saturday, the yeast goes in and we wait.

This afternoon, Dick and I met with Tom Cain and made an offer on a condo in the Tallgrass Condo's. It is the one that is REALLY too big but if we can get the price we asked, it will be OK. We love the view off the deck. I think we made a good offer, so now we have to WAIT. I hate the waiting.

Later

Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the offer is accepted! Keeping my fingers crossed.
--brenda