Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Dentist this morning. It was a good thing that they called yesterday to remind me because I had not written it down and would not have been there. All was looking good except for a minor problem with the gum on my back upper right. I have some local antibiotics deep in there and it will heal everything up in a little over a week. Teeth always feel so good after they are cleaned and polished.

Then Dick and I went grocery shopping, to the bank and got gas. We shopped at the northside Pig. Pick and Save doesn't have the napkins that we like so it seemed like a good idea to go somewhere that does.

We also went to Superior Liquor to get more boxes this afternoon. I have pulled out all my Irish videos and books to sort. Some I want to keep and some will be donated to the Research Center.

Talked to Bret this evening. It has been hot hot hot out there. He said that it was 118 degrees today. He is moving this weekend. He is going to rent a room from a friend, Mary. Mary's husband Mickey is the one who got Bret into the welding business and taught him all the ropes. Mickey died of cancer a few years ago and Mary does depend on Bret to help with major home and auto repairs and all so it will be a good thing for both of them. Cheaper for Bret and Mary will have help there.

Michelle and Jim are here tonight. Jim is working tomorrow so Michelle can stay here with us while he is gone. Tomorrow night they will go back to West Allis because she sees her doctor early on Friday morning. She experience a great deal of pain yesterday, but finally got to sleep and today the pain is managable.

I had to throw out a plant that I was trying to save today. One of the cats decided that it would make a handy litter box. I got rid of it and sprayed the big corn plant with LOTS of cat repellent. Sure hope they don't decide to try that too. Waylon did the same thing. Once. Well, that is one plant that I won't worry about any more.

Tomorrow, we list the house.

Love

Mary

No comments: