Friday, December 23, 2005

It was nice today. The freezing rain that had been predicted did not come. Thank heavens. I made the cheesecake today. I also added the yeast and additives to the Lemon Balm and Marigold wines. Then this evening, I joined the crew at church and we finished decorating for Christmas. It looks great. I will take the camera on Sunday to get pictures. After we finished a bunch of us went over to the Firehouse Pizza for something to eat and some visiting.

The package from Bret arrived today. He didn't get it off until Monday and was a bit afraid that is might be late, but here it is. Tomorrow night, Jim and Dick and I will exchange our gifts and I get to open the presents from Bret too. That is always fun. We will have to fill the stockings sometime during the day. I get to stay home ALL day again.

I am afraid that I am not very inventive tonight. Perhaps tomorrow, I can think of something more interesting to write about. In the meantime, be safe and happy.

May

No comments: