Friday, August 19, 2005

Well, I am all packed for my adventure tomorrow. Irishfest, you know. I called Suzi and she is also getting excited. She is just going with me on Saturday as her kids are going to be visiting on Sunday. It will be fun.

I can't remember if I mentioned who are performing. But tomorrow, I will go to see Green Fields of America, Liam Clancy, the Cashel Dennehy Dancers and maybe Gaelic Storm. It will also be a day to try to connect with my Celtic Friends, Maureen, Rebecca and Cindy. There is always to much to see at the Cultural Village and the shopping is worth the price of admission too.

Today was quiet. Dick and I went out to Discovery World to pay for the trip to see Wicked in October. Jerilynn, the owner/manager, saw it and said it is WONDERFUL. She tested it out for everyone and as it turns out will be our tour guide in October. Then Dick and I went to Applebee's for lunch. We had the Southwestern Chicken Salad. A nice day altogether. I spent most of the day writing and cleaning up my desk. I hate to leave things undone because it is so easy to forget over a weekend and with Celtic Faire coming up, I don't want any balls dropped.

I received an e-mail from a friend. It was one of those story emails that are fun but usually unless they are REALLY special, I read and delete. This however, had a great first line. I don't know who to attibute it too, so just enjoy.

Blessed are the cracked, for it is they that let in the light.

Have a great weekend. I will post again on Sunday evening after I get home.

Mary

No comments: