Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Dick and I went out for breakfast and then on to the grocery shopping his morning. We also picked up Dick's prescription and prints of the Clifford family. Mother had some well preserved tintypes of them. We took them to the Sheboygan County Research Center to have negatives made. I had three prints made from the negatives. One for me, one for Mom and one that she can send to our cousing David Bowser, who is an avid historian and family tree searcher. He lives in Texas and has written a couple of books.

I had a dentist appointment this afternoon. All is well and my teeth are now clean and sparkling. On the way home, I stopped off at Mary Lee's to pick up an ornament that I won in a drawing. Eileen was getting ready to go to her dentist appointment. Isn't that wierd. She is a funny person. She has had trouble with her teeth as long as I can remember, but insisted that she is never going to have ultra sound cleaning again because the last two times she has had problems right after the cleaning. Myself, I would rather have the ultra sound anyday than have them scraping and grinding on my teeth.

When I was a little girl, before Uncle George became a dentist and we started going to Two Rivers for our dental work, the Sheboygan Falls dentist was above Stroub's Drug Store, now a beauty shop and an investment firm, on Broadway. He had charts on the wall for all his young patients and if you had a good checkup you got a gold star and a coupon to stop at Stroub's soda fountain for an ice cream cone.

Have a nice evening. It is really pleasant outside. We even opened the deck door and turned off the air.

Mary

No comments: