Monday, April 25, 2005

This was a nice quiet day and not nearly as chilly as I was led to believe that it would be. I took Chelsea out a bit ago and we are getting a little evening rain. We need a lot more than a little but will take all that we can get.

We had a nice crowd at Bible Study. Our Snow Birds are gradually returning. Someone asked me if we were going to continue the study through the summer. I said that we surely would, our attendence is more likely to be down in the winter when several of our members spend a month or two or three in warmer climates, Texas, Arizona, Florida for example. They come back for the nice weather in spring, summer and fall here.

We finished I Corinthians and now are going to spend six weeks doing a study of the Eucharist. We decided not to do the singing that is part of the book we are going to use, but "Shall We Gather at the River" might be fun.

I did a little sewing and pinning tonight. The Celtic Knot that I am doing is really a pain to pin on. Once I get it pinned, it should be OK. I need to be working on it. I did finish the shamrock that I am doing for the Celtic Faire Quilt but want to to Two Celtic Knots and am having trouble coordinating the first one.

Patience, I need patience.

Jeff called this evening. He has some more venison sausage. It is from the deer that we got from a friend of his and the meat was finally processed into sausage and hot sticks. We just finished the other about a week ago so it will be a welcome addition.

The Kunert kids are taking Dick out for dinner on his birthday, May 7. We are going to Richard's in Falls. Should be fun. He will be 75. A very special birthday.

"If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" Milton Berle

Have a nice Tuesday.

No comments: