Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Only 18 days til Christmas. Mother and I went today and finished her shopping. We went to Evans and to Gibbsville Cheese. I got a bunch of cheese for the holidays. It is good to have a nice variety to share on Christmas and I have asked Mother to come to dinner on New Year's Day.

Christmas cards are in process both snail and e-mail varieties. I am sending a little history booklet to the brothers and sisters this year along with their cards. I have some limericks that Uncle George wrote years ago and I know they will love having that piece of our family. We are the few that remember him. I think I will make one for Patty and Doug too. Dick will think I am silly but I believe that time must heal hurts and family is family.


Seek not out the things that are too hard for thee, neither search the things that are above thy strength. ECC 3:22

Til tomorrow

Mary

No comments: