Saturday, November 27, 2004

Today, we butchered the venison. Jason Karls got another one yesterday so we had four. Big ones too. We worked from 8:30 to 4:00 but we got it all done. It is fun too because the company is so good.

I got to visit a bit with my nieces Sara, Erin and Denise too. Haven't seen them since February at the Wild Game Dinner. Sara has been accepted at a college for design in NEW YORK CITY. She will start there next August. Pretty impressive if you ask me. Denise's children Samantha and Jack are growing like weeds. Jack is 5 already.

I am sure that I told you this old Irish Proverb before, but Kathy and Sara had not heard it before today. I was rather surprised. So I decided to share it on my blog.

May those who love us, love us.
And those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn't turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles
So we'll know them by their limping.

Happy Sunday. We will be "wining". There is Bougolais to stir and Gewertziminer to rack.

Mary


No comments: