Saturday, September 25, 2004

Today was beautiful AGAIN. It is supposed to dip down into the low 50s, maybe the 40s tonight. I should check the forcast to see if I need to bring any of the deck plants in. I kind of doubt it but one never knows.

I make scones and bread today. I had to make two loaves of bread. The wheat did not rise, so I put in a loaf of English Muffin bread too.

Bobbie and Bill are coming for dinner tomorrow. I am fixing liver and onions. At least for Bobbie and me. Dick, Bill, Jim and Dick will have hamburgers. I decided that raw fried potatoes would go well with both entrees.

For dessert, I made a cheesecake that sounded good. It is my first experiment for the Home and Hearth Contest next year. This one is a Double Chocolate Whiskey Upside down Cheesecake. Wow.

I used the Potchen I picked up in Ireland instead of the Jack Daniels that was called for. It sure smells good.

Have a nice Sunday. I am going to the 8:00 Mass so I will be getting up early.

Love

Mary

As mornings get darker, I clip on a flashing red light
so that the neighbors can see me
When they in their cars leave
for work.

Chelsea likes the colder days, I just
hope that the chill winds and rain
and snow hold off for just a little while.

No comments: