Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I am really looking forward to Thursday. A day AWAY is just what the doctor ordered.

Today was beautiful again. We are having summer now and I am trying to take advantage of it. Today, the temperatures were in the high 70s. I weeded around three of the trees in our yard and will try to do the other four free standing ones tomorrow. Chelsea really likes it. I take her out and let her just enjoy the fresh air with me.

The new television season has started, such as it is. I do not watch reality shows and most of the new shows are reality. Thank heavens for the history and discovery channels. Even they will get old after a bit. A person can only watch things over once or twice. At least there are some good music channels now, both classical and country. Dick and I like both of them.

I made chili today. Now it can sit and ripen til Friday. I have to work at Rhine on Friday evening. With chili prepared, we can all eat when we want to. Jim and I have switched Friday work nights because Dick and I will be just arriving home from our Mystery tour next Friday when I am scheduled.

Tomorrow is a day at home. Isn't it wonderful to have a home to be in.

Love

Mary



No comments: