Thursday, August 26, 2004

Well, Jeff and I got the storage unit emptied and unloaded. Most of the stuff is in Jeff's garage but I did bring some here as he was really running out of room. Found out from Barbara tonight that one of the BIG drawer units was supposed to have stayed with the house. Too bad now. It is at Jeff's. I will ask Jeff is he can possibly use it otherwise they MAY take to or perhaps we can find a nice home for it elswhere. It went smoothly, though we did have to make two trips with the pickup. I was pleased to spend most of a day with Jeff. We never get to do that. He showed me all the pictures that he took in Hawaii. That new little grandson, Coleton, is a perfect little specimin of a boy.

Got home about 5:00PM. Because I had a council meeting at 7:30PM we had macaroni and cheese with hot dogs in it. This is one of Dick's favorite dinners and SO easy to fix. Anyway, it has been a LONG day but a productive one.

Tomorrow we will grocery shop and I must sew on the quilt. I am making pretty good time on it. I think I MIGHT be able to get it done for the show on the 18th.

I should lean not to make such goals for myself.

Have a good Friday.

Love

Mary

No comments: