Wednesday, August 04, 2004

We just checked the numbers and we did not win the Powerball AGAIN. Such a disappointment. Oh well, we will have to wait til next time.

Dreams and plans are what keep people going. When a person loses the ability to plan and dream he or she dies. (or might as well.)

Tomorrow I am going to bake bread. I am going to try a thyme beer bread that sounds wonderful. Today, I harvested oregano and thyme and have them drying in Jim's dehydrator. I believe I have enough for the year now and maybe even some for gifts. The oregano plant is taking over the herb garden. It will have to be culled for sure. Maybe tomorrow.

We are having guests this weekend. Dick's sister Hazel and her daughter Suzi are coming to spend the Saturday and will stay the night. Bobbie and Bill, Dick and Brenda will also be here for dinner so we will have a full house. I am fixing the famous Kunert Spinach, Egg, Noodle casserole for dinner along with strawberry shortcake for dessert.

Have a nice Thursday.

Mary

No comments: