Saturday, October 11, 2003

Saturday. It was really foggy when Chelsea and I went walking this morning. The temperatures were nice anyway.

I am much better today and went out on the deck to pull some more of the plants that are dying off as Autumn moves on in to Winter. I also went out front and harvested my Marigold seeds for next years planting. I have a whole snack bag stuffed FULL and must try to remember that I really have enough. I could get many more but don't need them. I have a tendancy to think like my Dad and always figure that more is better when you are harvesting.

Dad was always that way. I still remember him "advising' Mom when we were having guests for dinner. He was always pushing her to add a couple of more potatoes or a few more carrots or another couple of burgers or whatever. That is probably why I overcook for company and even for the three of us.

It is getting a bit easier to find meals that are all eaten up at the table and not still there for two more days.

See you Sunday

Mary

No comments: