Friday, October 10, 2003

Bobbie, Jim and I went shooting tonight. The new gun is really making my scores better. With it, I hit the target every shot. My scores are 40 and up. (Last week I got a 68.) With the Colt I was lucky to be getting scores in to the 30s.

I am feeling much better today but will lay pretty low this weekend to make sure I have shaken this cold. I went to the doctor and he said this particular virus seems to last one to two weeks and I have no intention of having it for two weeks. He gave me some cough medicine whtich really helps me sleep.


My sister Dolores has wild grapes in her backyard and called to see if I would like to have them to make wine. Naturally I jumped at the chance. We picked enough that I will be able to make 2 gallons of actual grape wine from scratch. I am really excited about that. I will start it as soon as we get the acid tester I seem to need to begin. This winemakeing is really fun.

Happy Saturday

Mary

No comments: