Friday, May 09, 2003

Tomorrow is a really weird day. I start off EARLY in the morning to go wild turkey hunting (my first time) with my dear brother, Randy, who is patient enough to put up with this late blooming hunter. Then I intend to come home and NAP because Dick and I are going to the last performance of the season of the Sheboygan Symphony.

The Sheboygan Symphony Orchestra is a real treasure for the community. They now perform at the Stephanie Weill Center which has the best accustics around. This finale is going to also feature selections by the newly installed vintage organ in the theatre. In case you want to know more, their site is www.sheboygansymphony.org.
Their director, Guy Victor Bordo, brings in great guest artists and as part of their coming, they have to go to the schools and present a program. Pretty good.

I'll let you know about the hunt.
Mary

No comments: