Tuesday, February 09, 2021

We are cold.

Right now it is 21 degrees.    I know all my northern friends are laughing as I DO check your temps in the mornings and know you are much colder.      BUT I am an Okie now and expect much warmer times.   Since I lost all that weight, I get cold easier too.

It was a nice day though.      I am having trouble breathing still, but moved my appointment up to THIS Thursday instead of next week.     If I am worse tomorrow, I will call and see if Dr. Traqchke can squeeze me in.    I should be able to handle one more day after a Long night in my  adjustable bed.   Sure glad I replaced the old one with that - It is really making a difference.

 My friend, Lupe, dropped by with a Lenten daily prayer book for me.    Can't believe that Wednesday is Ash Wednesday already.      I will have to miss that for probably the first time since I was 6 years old and went with Mother or Dad.

God understands.    We will count my gasping as ashes this year.

Take care of all of you.

I love you SO much and miss you.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

 

Can't tell where 

The clouds leave off

And the earth begins

No comments: