Monday, February 08, 2021

Monday

 I am still having trouble breathing.    Will call the doctor tomorrow for advice.  I AM getting air in deeper but am still out of breath every time I stand up or walk anywhere.   Just going to get some advice.    I am so TIRED.

Bart came over and spent most of the morning and early afternoon.   He did my wash, bless his soul and changed the sheets on the bed for me.    He and Barb are SO good to me and I am no fun now:) :)   I hope you see my humor.

Friends are so good about checking on me.     My neighbor Mark, across the street is checking the mail for me every day.   He and Sondra say I am part of their family.     I am going to bake for them when I am better.

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts.    Keep them up Please.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


ON FLYING

Darkness surrounds us

We fly over the ocean

Held up by angels.

No comments: