Sunday, May 03, 2020

Well,   as I said having someone in the house sure threw me off.     We didn't DO anything exciting, just visited and took care of our various critters and ourselves.     We BOTH loved having someone to talk to.

Had Bart and Barb and Marlies over for dinner one night and Barb brought us dinner one night.    The they invited us over on Saturday for brats.      A nice week.     Bart's back was really bothering him so he wasn't able to do a couple of things he wanted to with Jim, but they had some good visits anyway.

He will be back.

Have a busy week ahead.    Three medical appointments and Vita will be getting her first haircut since moving in with me.     I really wasn't thinking about that as Nicky did not need them but she is definitely shaggy and it is getting hot.

So hope you are all well and that you missed me Just a little:)

Mary

No comments: