Friday, May 08, 2020

This morning I had my port flushed.    All  is well and I don't have to go back for two months.    Sure will be glad when they say I can have that thing removed.

A pretty quiet day but I feel that I got a lot done.    Vita was excessively demanding today.   Don't know what her problem is.   

Had a nice long talk with my friend Barbara.    We have been friends since grade school and even spent time in the convent together.     How special it is that friendships stand the test of time.   I heard from some of my Lawton ladies and now am feeling a closer relationship.    When you stand together in the hard times, you know you have it made.

I still try to smile at everybody.    With a mask I didn't know what good it would do, but one man said, don't worry, we can see it in your eyes.

What a joy

Dia Dhuit
Mary

I so miss hugs.   My sons say I have to stop some of that:)


No comments: