Friday, April 17, 2020

Two rather uneventful days.    The weather is rather chilly and below normal.   But not bad, except for the wind.    Today one of my walks with Vita was really uncomfortable.    She is so low to the ground that it does not bother her much.       I might have just put her in the back yard this morning, but True Green did their thing yesterday at noon, that is not good for puppies at all.

Now I can let her out in back yard again.

It is hard to be secluded in my home, but I look at the families that cannot get food or are afraid of losing their apartment or home as this pandemic rolls on and on and realize how blessed I am.   I can even spend money on food for my DOG!!! would you believe?

I pray every time it enters my mind for the doctors and scientists to find a solution and cure and inoculation for this horrible disease.    In my 79 years I never envisioned such a far reaching and horrible pandemic.

I pray for you all.  
Love you all
Dia Dhuit
Mary


No comments: