Wednesday, April 15, 2020

I woke up this morning to 31 degree temps but it quickly recovered and I was able to walk my Vita sans jacket this afternoon.    Not really WARM but in the mid 60s.which probable feels warm to my friends from the north.

We are on such a roller coaster of weather.   One day 31 one day 70;    Oh well, at least we get the 70s.  Vita does not care except she does not like rain, thunder or really strong winds.     I don't think that is asking too much either.  

I went grocery shopping for myself today, wearing a mask of course, the first time in three weeks.   It felt good.   I am reminded of my Grandma Bowser when she was very old and Aunt Kathleen offered to go grocery shopping for her.     Grandma started to give her list then sighed and leaned back and said.   "I LIKE TO CHOOSE MY OWN MEAT."    Now I know what she meant.    We lose our independence one little item at a time.

Love you all
Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: