Saturday, February 01, 2020

Happy Imbolc.   This is the second season of the eight Celtic seasons.  Tucked between the Winter Solstice and the Spring Equinox,  it is a big part of the Bridget story as today is her feast day.

We had a lovely day today.   I walked Miss Vita this afternoon at 62 degrees.    A big jump from this morning at 36 degrees.

Sorry I haven't written the past couple of days.    Just got busy.    Today I had a conference call with my Celtic International Board.    What a pleasure.    These are friends from Wisconsin and Chicago and I don't see them now.      Good to hear so many of their voices.

Spent some time today rotating some of my herbs that I grow in the house.    Want to be ready for spring.    I know I have lots of time yet but want them to get happy in their new pots.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: