Wednesday, January 29, 2020

It was cold today.    41 degrees was the highest I saw.    I know my Wisconsin friends and relatives are laughing at me.     But I WAS Cold.     I still took Miss Vita for twn short walks.    With her pretty blond fur, it has to be colder to bother her.    She does not like rain or a cold wind.

Went to Mass this morning and then to Bible Study;    As usual we had an exciting mind opening conversation.     Lots of questions, lots of answers.    We are studying the Gospel of Matthew  in case I hadn't told you that.     Starting with the Beatitudes.

Then I went home and rested until I had my eye doctor appointment.   I told you I lost my glasses, I think, and have been using the previous prescription which helps but is far less than I need.    The house ate them you know.   The house has eaten other things but this is the most serious.    I should have my new ones on about a week.

So home until tomorrow evening.    Yea.    I told Vita and she wonders why I have to leave tomorrow evening:)

Did Dhuit
Mary


No comments: