Thursday, January 23, 2020

I DID get to stay home all day today.     Was sure nice and Miss Vita always liked it.

I am starting to have tax stuff dribble in and have gone through my receipts for 2019 to get rid of the stuff I don't need.

It was not TOO cold, so Vita and I went for a couple of short walks.    She much prefers doing her business while we are walking, much as Nicky did.    I think it gets her inner self moving:)

Did a bit of editing on my book and a real little bit of sewing.     Want to try to do a poem before I sleep.

Got a nice newsy letter from my cousin,  Fr. Mike Shea, who is a missionary in Thailand that has established an orphanage/home for children with AIDS or who come from parents with AIDS.    Love his letters.    He is a unique individual and I am proud to be related.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: