Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Another busy Day.   It started out rather pleasant, weather wise, but quickly deteriorated.  Tonight it is damp and windy.    But Tiva and I did get out for two short walks today anyway,    She is good for me.

I had bible study this morning.     We had a few new people as the parish bible study is starting this week and we are a part of that when Father Phil schedules it.     The rest of the year we just study whatever the concensus is.     Fr. Phil chose, Matthew the beatitudes this time and it is starting our just great.    The title is how to be happy.

This afternoon, I had my six week haircut and then got my car gassed up on the way home.  

Tomorrow, I get to stay home all day.    Having a workman come to do an estimate on a plumbing problem and intend to work on an "impossible" quilt I started several years ago:)

Hope your day was special
Dia Dhuit
Mary   

No comments: