Thursday, November 07, 2019

What a day.

The morning was quiet so I got a LOT done around here before my appointment with Miracle Ear at 11:30AM when I got my hearing aid.    Yes.   I have a hearing aid.   Fortunately it is just in one ear, the right one.   My left ear seems to be holding up quite well.    Perhaps will until I die.

Then I spent the afternoon WAITING.    I had called Meadow View and they said I could get Nicky but not until 5PM.   Needless to say, I was there a little early.     He is much better and his sugars are settled down.      He still is not eating, but Dr. Fiorillo sent me home with syringes if this continues.   Just keep tempting him until he is stronger.      He also sent some anti nausea pills for him.  If he does throw up I have to call right away.

He has already checked out his back yard and is settled at my feet under the desk.    We will be happy sleepers tonight.  

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: