Tuesday, November 19, 2019

It was a beautiful November day,   well up into the 70s and sunny.     I was supposed to be home all day until Writer's Club but got a call from my dentist.    My Thursday appointment was cancelled but they could see me this afternoon.    So I went and now have the cleanest teeth in town:)

I did a lot of work on some of the projects that I have started too.   I should finish two of the five by the end of the week.

Writer's Club was fun.   Four of us were there and I heard chapters from three books and they listened to four poems that I had prepared.    I am finally starting to get some inspiration now and am feeling much better about things.    Now if my Nicky was still here.    

I have decided that after Thanksgiving, I will begin a search for another doggy.     Somebody must need me out there.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: