Saturday, November 23, 2019

It got up to 67 degrees today.   Felt a bit cooler with the wind, but a welcome day.

I made the cranberry relish this afternoon,   That way it can mature and not be sugary on Thanksgiving.    I am glad Alexia asked for it because I might have forgotten or just decided it was a ME thing.

Went to Bart and Barb's this afternoon to visit with Marlies who is staying with them for a couple of days.     She had knee replacement last Thursday and needs someone with her.    Her son, Fred, is coming tomorrow or Monday and will take over for Barbara.   Marlies said that the doctor said she could go home on Wednesday.

She looks good but experiences pain a lot.     Time and therapy will help.

Am home again and settling down for the evening.    Talked to Jim.   He is PLANNING to come for Thanksgiving.     Good.   I love all my kids and miss those who are not here.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: