Saturday, August 10, 2019

I forgot to post yesterday.     Well, nothing very exciting happened anyway.    Nothing much today, though I did make a pot of chili.     I haven't been hungry for chili for quite some time.    Bart and Barb will come over to share.  I never mind making chili in hot weather because it is done on top of the stove.

The hot weather continues.   Should be 105 for the next couple of days then perhaps a "cool front" of mid 90s by Wednesday.  Good Grief.

Nicky is perking up.   He actually ran after Fluffy the cat yesterday.    Fluffy just sits and looks at him when he does that.   But that was the first time I saw him run in months.    We went for a nice walk this morning before the heat got too bad.     I turn him back before he wants because I don't want him to get too tired.     We will extend his walk as weather and his energy  increases.  The cat, Fluffy, follows us most days, weaving in and out of my feet.     She will walk all the way around the block with us.

Did a bit of sewing today but rested too.  

Tomorrow, Mass in the morning and my dinner guests in the evening.   Yea.

Dia Dhuit
Mary





No comments: