Thursday, August 01, 2019

Another day as my Dad would say "As hot as the hinges of Hades"   It is 6PM and still 96 degrees.    I saw 104 this afternoon.

Nicky did quite well today.   Ate enthusiastically.   (I did fry up some hamburger for this evening as I was making one for my dinner.)   Do you think he is spoiled?    When I don't see his ribs anymore I may reconsider.      If you get sick, you know where to come:)

I went to an Arthritis Exercise Class at the local Senior Center today.    I will go back if I feel as good tomorrow as I do today.

Took care of all my shopping thingys today because tomorrow, I have an appointment with my GP, Dr. Aiku and hope to get some advise.     I also, If I  am done with Dr. Aiku on time, will go to the funeral of a dear Celtic friend who lost his wife.    I hope it works timing wise.

I feel better generally and so does Nicky so things in my household are improving.   YEA

Dia Dhuit
 Mary


No comments: