Wednesday, July 31, 2019

I can't believe that it is the last day of July already.   The year 2019 is over half way over already.   It is HOT in Oklahoma.    My thermometer says 104, though the weather persons say Lawton is at 102.

I was busier than usual this morning.     Bible Study at 10:AM.    We are studying Isaiah and it is a very interesting book.     I put my concerns on the prayer chain so know that you are all covered:)

This afternoon, I had a haircut appointment.   Kandi was ready for me and did her usual good job.   I picked up some special dog foods for my very picky spoiled, sick little doggy.    He ate his dinner enthusiastically. so I am satisfied.    This morning he turned up his little nose at a SCRAMBLED EGG.   Would you believe?  His ribs are showing so I am trying to make him eat and with the diabetes he can't be snacking all day.

Patience has never been my forte.   Please pray for me.   I have love to spare.
Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: