Monday, March 11, 2019

I was able to stay home all day today but will be going to Quilt Guild tonight.

Bart stopped by for a bit so I had company.   Yea.    He is so good about checking up on me.    Barb is still fighting her ear infection so will not go to guild tonight.   She baked brownies for the meeting and I will pick them up and take them.

I did some cleaning.   The pantry is really clean and I swept the entry hall and vacuumed all the mats at the doors and by the sink.      Kerry, my cleaning lady, had dental work done and couldn't come last week so I did the bathrooms and what needed to be done but wonder when she will be back.    I'll call her tomorrow.    I still can't vacuum with my shoulders and hips as sore as they are.

Nothing else exciting.   Good thing after my exciting wonderful weekend.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: