Wednesday, March 13, 2019

A very busy two days.

Yesterday, I had a haircut appointment at 10AM.   So left the house at 9:30AM.    Got off from that in time to do a bit of shopping at Walmart then home for lunch and a rest.

Then on to see Dr. Aiku, my primary provider, at 2PM.    She prescribed a new arthritis med and want to see me in a month.     We are assuming that it is arthritis and the weather that cause my pain and inability to really get a good night;s sleep.

Then Writer's Club in the evening.  Good readings from my fellow writers,   I read some old poems of mine and then sang an Irish song for them:)    Nice to have an audience.   I miss  52 Stafford:)

Today, I had an appointment with Dr. Toy, my chiropractor at 9:15AM.    He had quite a bit of work to do and will see me next week.   Before I got the pneumonia, I was only seeing him once a month.   That event really did a job on me.

The at 10:00AM I was at Holy Family for Bible Study.   Actually we are doing a book study right now on a book called Forty Anti Catholic Lies.    It is stimulating a lot of discussion.     Today on Priesthood and married or women priests.

Spent the rest of the day washing and resting.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: