Sunday, February 24, 2019

Yesterday, I was home all day with no excitement at all.   I did a few things , like the wash and cleaning the kitchen counters so I am becoming less of a slug as time goes on.   I sure will be glad to get my strength and ambition back.

Today, I went to the 11:00AM Mass as it is still a bit of a stretch to be ready to leave the house at 8:15AM.    I get tired getting Nicky and the morning things done that fast and seem to need a bit of a rest after that.   I think I will try it next week though.   I prefer going to Mass early in the morning and then joining those who go for donuts and coffee after Mass.  I've missed that.

This week I plan on doing my taxes.   I can get help at the Center for Creative Living here in Lawton.   I have not done them myself for years and have never done the Oklahoma ones without help.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: