Monday, February 25, 2019

It wasn't a bad day today weatherwise.     A bit windy but the temps were in the 60s and the sun felt good when I went to get the mail.

I got gas in the car today and went to the Center for Creative Living and found out when to come back to have my taxes figured out.    They do it free, which is great though I would not mind paying a fee.    I just don't know how to do it in Oklahoma and don't know WHO does it so this is a real service.

Bart's friend, Scott, is visiting him this week and they came over this afternoon to visit.    A real pleasure.   Scott is a nice man and he and Bart have been friends since they were about 8 to 10 years old.   I am not sure exactly.    But he is always nice to have around.

Tomorrow I will be going to the dentist in the morning and to Writer's Club in the evening.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: