Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Went to Mass and Bible Study this morning.    We are discussing a book called "Forty Anti Catholic Lies" which is very interesting.    We picked this up to discuss between the parish actual bible studies.   Next week we will still discuss the book, then when we pick up Bible Study on January 9th we will join the parish in the study of Colossians,  letter of St. Paul.   Should be interesting, I haven't been in on any discussions of Paul's letters before.

Spent the rest of the day "sorting" candy to send to my kids.   You are the main people who read this so you know that I made it again this year.    Buckeyes and Fudge.     I plan on mailing the packages on Monday.   Then I am down to just Christmas cards.   By the way, your Christmas Cards will be in your packages.

It was in the mid 50's today and quite pleasant.   We are supposed to get blustery winds tomorrow.   Glad I can stay home.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: