Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Well, I see that I have been lazy again.

Last night I was at the Quilt Guild's annual Christmas Party and pot luck.   One of our members graciously opens her lovely home to us each year for this.     We just gather, eat and do a secret Santa gift exchange.   It was fun.   I brought a macaroni salad that I hadn't made in years.   It turned out OK.    The group is so friendly and Barbara is also a member.

Tonight was the Writer's Club.   There were only three of us there tonight so we finished WAY early which is all right with me.   I read a couple of poems.

The weather has been quite calm and I think mild the past couple of days and should continue that way until Thursday when we may get flurries.    No accumulation of snow however, so that will be OK.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: