Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Went to Mass and Bible Study this morning.    We were discussing John's story of the Good Shepherd.    Jesus says that the sheep know the shepherd.     It reminded me of a friend telling us that this is indeed true.   Peggy Feider's children raised sheep, lambs, for 4H  at some time.   She said that when they judge the sheep they put them all in the same enclosure but sure enough when the kids call, their sheep come to them.    They know their voices.    What a beautiful analogy.

After Bible Study, I did my grocery shopping.   I had a big winner in the Powerball,   $8.00 so I didn't have to take any money out of my wallet for this week:)

Did some sewing today.   And I enjoyed it.    I have a little mending job to do that I think I will finish tonight.    It is good to be caring about some things anyway.    I even cleaned a shelf in the pantry.

Am home all day tomorrow.   It is supposed to be pleasant. Today was chilly but sunny and not too windy.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: