Sunday, March 04, 2018

I hope you missed me the last couple of days.    I was in Texas.   Went down for my annual Trip to the Dallas Irish Fest with my sister Nora and he husband Leif,  my brother George and his wife Betsy and my nephew Stenn and his wife Bing.

This was our third year of gathering for the Fest so we now have a tradition going.    We all George and Betsy and I arrived on Friday afternoon and we all went out for dinner.   Then the next  day we took the train to the Irish Fest.   Lots of music, vendors and food.   Then back to Nora and Leif's home for A sumptuous meal of Stenn's Shepherd's pie, Bing's  Chinese dumplings, and smoked salmon.   We also had our very first whisky tasting.    George won.

This morning I hopped in the car abut 11AM Ned made it home by about 2PM.  Tired but happy.and A nick quiet week ahead.

Dia Dhuit

Mary  

No comments: