Friday, November 03, 2017

I am so glad that the weekend is upon us.   I am so SICK of going to the Cancer Center every day for the radiation treatment.     It leaves me exhausted and squishy feeling.

Two days to feel semi human again.   Only 12 more treatments.   Two weeks and two days.   The last day I will have another double up with chemo again.     Shuckens.   But this too is getting to an end.

I worked on a quilting project today.   Almost have the picture complete, then just need to get to a shop to get sizing and backing, if I don't have any in my stash.   I know I need sizing.

It was a lovely though cool day today.   Nicky and I are taking short walks now, if the weather is good.    Still not going around the block.   I think I would get too tired, but we go up a block and then back when we get the mail.     Good thing.  After all, I did get him to "walk me":)

Supposed to be up in the 80's for both tomorrow and Sunday.    Boy are we on a weather roller coaster.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: