Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Too much today.

Had radiation at 9:30AM.    Easy enough.   Came home to meet Kerry to let her in to clean the house.

Then at about noon, I went for lab tests at the Cancer Center and a consultation with Dr. Aye.  She answered several questions that I had and gave me a couple of prescriptions.     I took them to Walgreens and they said they would be ready by 3PM.

So I drove to Bart and Barb's to let the dogs out as the kids were in OK City to consult about Bart's shoulder.    (All went well there.   He will probably have the surgery within the week.   He sounds very optimistic.)      

Then things went wrong.   When I got to Walgreens, I found that one of the prescriptions had been issued in someone else's name!!!!   So I had to take it back to the Center and get a corrected one.   By the time I got through with all this mess, it was almost 5PM.    Poor little old me did not even get a nap today.   

I saw the Goodyear Blimp in the sky today.   Tomorrow I am going for a close up look with my neighbor, Lee.   How nice of him to ask me.     The Blimp is visiting the Goodyear Plant here in Lawton.

My creative juices are starting to move.  I have been doing a bit of sewing on a wall hanging and decorated for Halloween.

Have a great evening

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: