Sunday, July 02, 2017

I couldn't believe seeing the Baraboo elephant taking her stroll the same day that we went to see the elephants at the Endangered Ark Foundation. 

I am still trying to figure out how to send pictures.    I MISS PICASSA.  I could do anything with those pictures.

A sore day.   Lovely Mass and I visited at coffee afterwards.    Bart and Barb had me letting the pups out while they were gone for a chunk of the day.    I love doggies.

I am praying top hear from Debra at Dr. Aiku's office, but don't have a lot of hope as the 4th of July is Tuesday and you know how that goes. 

I had such hope in that scope last Tuesday.   Well, perhaps they can reschedule after they review the CT Scan.   I like Bart's theory that perhaps the shadow on the lung is spit:)   Love his humor.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: