Sunday, April 02, 2017

Was a chilly day here in Oklahoma.

I went to the 8:30AM Mass and then had social time with my friends.    I was usher today so feel that I have served the Lord.   I like ushering.  We greet people when they come and then keep order during the Mass itself.   I like the greeting most of all.  You who know me are not surprised at that.

The rest of the day was too quiet.   Bart called this afternoon and I will not have to be preparing meals for myself on Tuesday OR Wednesday.  Nice as I leave on Thursday and my kitchen can be clean.

There will be celebrations for Marlies, Barb's Mom's, 80the birthday.    Should be fun and then I will go right into the Wisconsin Wild Game dinner mode:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary


Emile Zola "If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud."

No comments: