Thursday, February 02, 2017

I finally had a day at home.    Now that evening is here, I am wishing for a "voice" but was still glad of the quiet day.   The past week has really been hectic.

It was COLD.   My Wisconsin friends will laugh at the high 30's low 40's being cold, but it is here:)  Actually the wind was really strong this morning and Nicky did not want to have anything to do with outside until it got really light out and he was, I think, desperate.   The sun was shining anyway, so we did get a walk in the late morning.

I am working on assembling income taxes.  EEEWWWW.  But I want to get things in motion as soon as possible.  This year, I SHOULD get a refund.   It was a very deduction heavy year and I paid estimated taxes too.   Will there ever be a "normal" predictable year for me?

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: