Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Hey. I am supposed to be retired:

I had WAY too many errands today. 

The morning was quiet so I reminded all my Celtic Friends that they should put our their Brigit cloth tonight.  The Brat Bhride.   I know you all are familiar with this lovely Irish custom.

Then, my haircut appointment was scheduled for 12:30PM.    After that, I had to go to DMV (they don't call it that here) to get new license plates.   I find that annoying as I just got mine last February, but there you are.   On the way home, I got my lottery tickets, groceries and some wine.  

Whew.

Then tonight was Writer's Club.  The book is selling slowly.   I have over $9.  in profits.  Woo Woo.

Some reading, I shared the second Writers/Poets book from the SVU and Poets at Mead which I had lost but is now found.

So it is now definitely bed time.  And Mary is tired:)

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: