Wednesday, December 07, 2016


Whew   What a busy day.

I had Bible Study at 10AM this morning and had to be home by noon because a friend of Marlise, Bob, was coming over to see about installing my grab bars in the bathrooms.   

They got here at about 12:45 and I had to leave at five to two for my chiropractor appointment with Dr. Toy.    He got two installed and found that I needed two of another size, so he is coming back in the morning to finish.

Dr. Toy did some work on my back and neck and I am kind of a mess.   The fall did not do me any good.  I will go back next week to be sure that I am stabilized again.   He takes good care of me.

This evening I went to Mass.   Tomorrow is a holy day,  the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.   We are supposed to go to Mass on holy days as well as Sundays.   I decided that I would rather go to this vigil mass than tomorrow.  It was interesting.  A mixture of Spanish and English.  I loved it.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: