Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Cold again today.  

Actually, no matter what I did, I was cold until I went to writer's club.   For some reason, the
Cameron building was warm.   Which is a good thing.  I hate to go to bed cold.

The writer's club was interesting.  We will have our anthology available next week sometime as a Kindle on Amazon.   I will send all the details as soon as it is online.   I am excited as I have a short story and several poems in the work.   We had a couple of good reads also.

Bart and I went shopping for grab rails for my bathroom, then the guy, a friend of Marlies, said he should come to check what I need first.   No big deal.   He and Marlies will be here tomorrow and if I don't have the right thing, I will take them back and get what I DO need.

He also took me out to the grocery store.   We had lunch at Arby's - I was hungry for a Rueben.   He said they had them and it was not bad.

So a busy day and another scheduled for tomorrow.

Yea.   I hate too many days without stuff to do.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: