Sunday, November 20, 2016

I got a bit lazy about posting over the weekend.   Nothing exciting happening anyway.

I just keep plugging away at various projects and trying to keep myself busy.    It is best that way.

This last week was SO busy.   I did not have one whole day without an appointment.   I had hoped to hear the results of my gall bladder scan on Friday, but no such luck.

I will call them Tuesday if I have not heard.

This coming week is Thanksgiving.   I will be going to Adam and Lexie's for their annual Thanksgiving day dinner and bringing pumpkin pies, figgy hobbin and cranberry relish for my share of the bounty.  Glad to be with family.    I will miss Bobbie, Bill, Richard and Brenda.   We always had such good dinners. Though they have become small.  Our family has scattered like the wind.    I remember cooking for 13 or more for the holiday dinners.

Today was opening deer gun season in Wisconsin.   Haven't heard how the first day went.    I assume my prayers for safety worked as bad news travels fast.

Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

    

No comments: